Excellence in Whole Life Asset Management - NCE Awards
It is increasingly recognised that the operations and maintenance phase of any project is where the bulk of the money is spent over the whole life of the asset. This category looks for firms bringing innovation to this stage through smart asset management, either reducing the cost of maintenance, improving the asset’s condition or extending its life.
To support the entry you may offer three recent examples of asset management or maintenance programmes you have been involved in and made a significant contribution that helps meet the needs of the asset owner/operator.
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture is geared towards achieving excellence in whole life asset management
- How each example exemplifies this strategy, people and/or culture, highlighting any innovations or best practice, referencing (if relevant) how it has either been informed by an industry best practice initiative, or has been taken on as a best practice initiative
- Please provide an endorsement, testimonial or feedback from one of your clients or end users to demonstrate how you are delivering excellence in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of how you work collaboratively with other industry supply chain partners or other stakeholders (where relevant)
- Evidence of how your contribution to projects makes a significant positive impact on the affordability, deliverability or whole life benefit
- Evidence of how you are innovating or advancing industry best practice
To find out more about this year's entry process download your copy of the NCE100 How to Guide today!