Leader in Diversity and Inclusion - NCE Awards
The civils sector is addressing a lack of diversity through multiple initiatives. This category seeks to recognise those firms that are doing most in improving diversity and inclusion, and that can quantify the returns that these initiatives can bring, both in terms of business performance but also in terms of staff satisfaction.
You should explain any initiatives or actions you are taking that make you stand out, or consider explaining how your culture, policy and procedures results in industry-leading levels of diversity.
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture makes you a leader in diversity and inclusion
- How you enact this strategy in reality, highlighting any innovations or best practice, referencing (if relevant) how it has either been informed by an industry best practice initiative, or has been taken on as a best practice initiative
- How feedback from staff engagement exercises or other third-party accreditation demonstrates how you are leading in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Numerical evidence of how your approach to diversity and inclusion is making a difference to your business
- Evidence of how your approach makes you stand out as exemplary for your type or size of business
- Case studies or examples of success stories that amplify your approach
To find out more about this year's entry process download your copy of the NCE100 How to Guide today!