Leader in Health, Safety & Wellbeing - NCE Awards
Mental health issues are, rightly, currently the focus of a number of industry initiatives. Staff wellbeing, meanwhile, is also gaining recognition as an important action area. This category looks to throw light on the firms doing most in these areas while also looking to recognise those showing constant vigilance and progress in health & safety.
To support the entry you may offer up to three recent examples of initiatives you have been involved in where you have targeted specific improvements in health, safety and wellbeing of your staff or of others in the supply chain
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture makes you a leader in health, safety and wellbeing
- How you enact this strategy in reality, highlighting up to three initiatives you have been involved in, referencing (if relevant) who you have collaborated with externally to make specific improvements on specific projects
- How you have engaged your staff and supply chains (if relevant) and offer any positive feedback that demonstrates how you are leading in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Tangible evidence that your efforts are making an impact, such as specific results from projects/trials or awards/citations from external bodies
- Evidence of how your methodology is advancing the industry in this area and how you are sharing the approach with the industry
- Case studies or examples of success stories that amplify your approach
To find out more about this year's entry process download your copy of the NCE100 How to Guide today!