Leader in Talent Management - NCE Awards
Companies are only as good as their staff and this category seeks to recognise those that are investing in the long-term development of their existing workforce through lifelong learning and actively seeking to bring new talent into the sector.
You should explain any initiatives or actions you are taking that make you stand out, or consider explaining how your culture, policy and procedures result in excellent staff recruitment, development and retention.
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture makes you a leader in talent management
- How you enact this strategy in reality, highlighting any innovations or best practice, referencing (if relevant) how it has either been informed by an industry best practice initiative, or has been taken on as a best practice initiative
- How feedback from staff engagement exercises or other third-party accreditation demonstrates how you are leading in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Numerical evidence of how your approach to recruitment, development and retention is making a difference to your business
- Evidence of how your approach makes you stand out as exemplary for your type or size of business
- Case studies or examples of success stories in recruitment, development or retention that amplify your approach
To find out more about this year's entry process download your copy of the NCE100 How to Guide today!